By Tuntrelife, Hilde and John Kearney
HOW TO STAY ECO SAVVY THIS VALENTINE’S SEASON
As for most twin flame couples, we have so much compassion for this beautiful earth of ours, and we do not want to overburden an already burdened natural environment by encouraging consumerism, and certainly not of products that are plain out wasteful or meaningless. We really do strive to be sustainable, and conscious about what to buy, and we make an effort to think twice if we really need this. So now that Valentine’s day is approaching, you might want to have some ideas what to buy for your loved ones, to leave a minimal environmental imprint and make sensible choices.
We have some really good SUSTAINABLE choices for you!
- For your beloved, why not get a lovely, organic and sensual massage oil? This is something you would buy anyways, to keep the flame burning between you! It is edible, good for your skin, and good for your sex life!
- Nothing can spice up your sex life like tantra! It will seriously improve your lovemaking skills, your beloved will love you even more for it, and you will love your beloved for it even more too. Intimacy, connection,
andfeeling of being home is so important, and this might be the tool you need to not only spice up your love life,but also make sure it continues into the future. This tantra book by Diana Richardson, “The Heart of Tantric Sex”, will do the trick for you, (-and it is a guaranteed score!)
- Chocolate… do we have to say more… And these chocolates are made with the yummiest of ingredients because
theare organic and vegan. Follow link for the finest heart-shaped Valentine’s treat.
- Drink your morning coffee (or tea) together with these matching HIS and HERS cups
- Greenfire 3pk All Natural Massage Oil Candles, It comes in three scents: Lavender Sandalwood Vanilla, Orange Carrot Coconut, and Peppermint Eucalyptus. These smell amazing because they use premium, food-grade ingredients and a premium blend of the finest essential oils, NOT chemicals like the candles of many other brands. You can light the candle and enjoy the wonderful scents while the candle melts into
a usablewarm massage oil. The wax has a low melting point making it entirely skin-safe.
- Wooden Walnut Rings HIM and HER
This wooden ring is handmade from wood – Walnut Wood. The surface of the Wood is hand- polished. The wood is protected and nourished with natural polishing wax made of natural waxes, pure beeswax
andcarnauba wax. It does not contain silicone or other harmful chemicals. The Ring is very lightweight and comfortable to wear. Click on the images below to see rings made from other types of wood: walnut,
PLEASE VISIT OUR SHOP FOR MORE AWESOME INSPIRATION!