Philips 420224 10-Watt L-Prize Award Winning 60-Watt LED Light Bulb
- The most energy efficient 60-Watt replacement-A bulb so efficient it won the L-Prize from the U.S. Department of Energy
- Philips 10-Watt Award Winning LED Energy Saving A19 household bulb can replace your 60-Watt incandescent A19, saving you up to $137.50 in energy costs
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways in your table and floor lamps, pendant fixtures or ceiling fixtures
- Medium base A19 household light bulb lasts 22.8 years, is instant-on, will not fade fabrics or colors and contains no mercury
- Fully dimmable-Dims just like an incandescent bulb
- The Department of Energy awarded Philips’ 60-watt equivalent LED bulb with the first L Prize for energy-efficiency lighting. Philips won a $10 million cash prize for this design.
- To win the L Prize, this lightbulb had to generate as much light as a 60-watt incandescent at 900 lumens but consume less than 10 watts.