By Hilde H. Olsen and John Kearney
Happy Valentine’s love to all of you
And with that, we would like to embrace an issue that tends to get forgotten in all the commercial hype around this day of celebrating love. It seems that the main focus of this day is to celebrate romantic love, which of course is wonderful and should be celebrated, and every day would be optimal! But how about all the single people out there? This day should also embrace them right? There is also another very important aspect to Valentine’s Day, of celebrating friendships and the love between dear friends, but that tends to disappear in all the expressions of love between lovers out there. Valentine’s Day is not only about sending love cards, chocolate, or flowers to your beloved; it should also be about appreciating your friends and showering them in loving attention. There is another facet to Valentine’s Day that tends to be forgotten and we would like to focus our attention on that today at Tuntrelife — self-love.
MAKE EVERY DAY A CELEBRATION OF LOVE
Honestly, every day should be a celebration of love, and to take it even deeper, a joy-filled celebration of gratitude. Energetically the feeling of gratitude has an even higher energetic frequency than love, interestingly enough. We at Tuntrelife find it very important to
IT IS ALL ABOUT SELF LOVE REALLY
If you do not have the self-love part fundamentally anchored within yourself, how can you love somebody else? If you do not love your self how can you expect someone else to love you? Whatever you fill your thoughts with will spread out, you are like a reflection of all. What goes on in your emotions will affect everyone around you, and it will either repel or attract according to what energies you are sending out yourself. And in case you are interested to ultimately unite with your twin flame, then now is the time to embrace self-love, because what you do to yourself it is also happening in the life of your twin flame, your energies are so entwined. You and your twin are basically one soul, and if you do not practice self-love for your own magnificent self, then you are basically telling your twin flame that you do not feel love or admiration for him or her either. The same is true if you do not feel called to the twin flame path, like attracts like, and what you are sending out is what will come back to you eventually. So be very conscious where your thoughts and emotions take you.
Here are some easy exercises for you to strengthen your love for your self.
- Self-caressing, using gentle strokes you slide one finger, all your fingers, or your palm lightly along your arm, your legs, your chest, and your tummy. This increases the release of the hormone Dopamine, -The feel-good hormone.
- Smile at yourself in the mirror. Wink at yourself and flirt, while you say the most beautiful things about yourself
- Qi Gong exercise, The Ball, while doing this exercise you will feel yourself harness the subtle energies, the Chi or the Prana. It heightens your energetic vibrations and makes it easier for you to feel self-love, love for others, and compassion for all of nature’s creation. Stand with feet should-width apart, knees slightly bent, spine straight, and chest down with relaxed shoulders (as if you had just done a long exhale). Then take a deep breath bringing your hands up to heart chakra (mid-chest) holding your hands apart as if you are holding a ball. Exhale deeply and then relax your breath and feel the ball between your hands. Relaxing deeply, quiet your mind and feel the imaginary ball you are holding getting heavier and heavier in your hands. Return your thoughts to the weight of the ball if they start to wander, feeling the heaviness in your hands. Feel a warmth or tingling on your hands from the weight of the ball. Continue for several minutes or as long as you feel comfortable.
- Use essential oils of Bergamot, Mellissa, Rose, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Peppermint, Geranium, Lavender, and Oregano.
- Juice a green, fresh juice…. Lime, Spinach, Basil, and Watermelon…
- Do some heart chakra activations, we like this one. Lie on your back and put your hands on your breasts, put all your loving intention into them. Rest like this for 1 to 5 minutes. The intention you put in this is the key. Energy flows where attention goes.
- Buy yourself a crystal, Rose Quartz or Malachite is wonderful supporting crystals for the heart chakra.
- Self-pleasure is important, do not let anything hold you back from experiencing bliss and ecstasy. A good way is to do the self caressing first that starts off the Feel good sensations, then as you proceed to making love to yourself you will fall even deeper into relaxation and surrender.
- Listen to Heart chakra activations